Evaluate the return of spontaneous media exposure in sport marketing programs, through an exclusive methodology, in order to assist in decision making, strategic planning and ROI.
- Occupied space in the media: space that certain event or club occupied in the media, dimensioning the potential for exploitation.
- Rating: ratings, profile and reach of sporting events broadcasted live in open TV, in the main IBOPE markets.
- Brand exposure: value and time of certain brand exposure in number of insertions.
- Property summary: results of media exposure of each marketing property (uniform, backdrop, etc).
- Media presence: annual overview showing which days and how many times a day a particular brand appeared in the media.
- Broadcast summary: total exposure return of a particular brand in games or events, broken down by station.
- Report summarys: total exposure return obtained by a certain brand, broken down by station and/or newspaper.
To identify how television treats sports in Brazil, analyzing broadcasts (live and VT) and reports, in order to create a ranking of time and value of media exposure of sports and sporting events. Essential tool to assist in sponsorship decision making and media buying.
- Sports modalities ranking: occupied space on TV by all sport modalities, such in time as in value, broken down by station.
- Special study on sports modalities: analysis of all events that are part of certain sport modality. For example: inside motoring sports, what is the media exposure of each modality (Formula 1, Indy, Stock Car, ect.), such in time as in value, broken down by station and month.
- Event ranking: occupied space on TV by event, for example: Superliga Volley, Liga Futsal, Formula Indy, etc. Such in time as value.
- Frequency: monthly reports, since 2005.
With a 25 year experience, Informídia has an exclusive data bank and sufficient know how to create special studies to assist in the development and strategic planning of sport marketing programs.
To provide essential data to support the sponsorship quota valuation of each marketing property, evaluate new spaces to be used as marketing properties and assist in the strategic planning inside the arena.
- Monitoring: accurately measure the return of media exposure, by each existing marketing property inside the arena.
- Projection: to project the media exposure of all marketing properties and evaluate new spaces to be used inside the arena.
Determine what is the space occupied by a particular athlete, such in time as in value of media exposure. Monitor the performance of an athlete, through monthly videos with the athlete’s best moments and TV interviews.
- Images: all complete games / events, TV reports/interviews and the best moments of the athlete.
- Media Monitoring: time and value of the media exposure of certain athlete, in game/events broadcasts, TV and newspaper reports.
- Comparative Exposure: to compare the occupied space in the media of a certain athlete with the Club’s in which he(she) plays for.